This subject is not offered in Semester 2 2014/2015.
It will be back in August, 2015.
HANDOUTS / HOMEWORK
1. TOPICS, MAIN IDEAS & TOPIC SENTENCES: Essay structure practice.
2. GRAMMAR WEBSITE: Everyone needs extra grammar practice, right?
3. MANAGING YOUR GROUP: How to organise your group work.
4. GRAMMAR CHECKLIST: Avoid these common errors.
5. APA REFERENCING STYLE: Use an APA guide whenever you are unsure!
(1) - LE 1503 Replacement class
(2) - LE 1503 Absence Request Form
LE 1503 REPLACEMENT CLASS procedure
If you can replace your class in the same week, ONLY complete the Absence Replacement Class Form (1).
APA GUIDE – APA_Referencing_6th_ed
CALENDAR – Calendar 2014-2015
ESSAY TEMPLATE – LE 1503 FINAL ESSAY COVER & TEMPLATE new! Use this document to submit your final essay
ESSAY QUESTION - LE1503 Essay Topic August 2014
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION – LE1503 Rules & Information
LECTURE & ASSESSMENT SCHEDULE – LE1503 Schedule for students
Watch these short admin videos to understand basics about LE-1503.
Admin Video 1 – Attendance and Dropping
Admin Video 2 - Introduction to LE-1503
Admin Video 3 – Streaming too slow? How to download lectures
Do you know what’s happening in the Language Centre? Keep up to date with our website: http://lc.ubd.edu.bn/