1. Please continue to check this page during the next few weeks as we may put up messages for individual students if there are any issues with test papers, marks and so on.
2. GOOD LUCK with exams in other subjects!
3. Do you know what’s happening in the LC? Have you checked our website recently? http://lc.ubd.edu.bn/
HANDOUTS / HOMEWORK
1. TOPICS, MAIN IDEAS & TOPIC SENTENCES: Essay structure practice.
2. GRAMMAR WEBSITE: Everyone needs extra grammar practice, right?
3. MANAGING YOUR GROUP: How to organise your group work.
4. GRAMMAR CHECKLIST: Avoid these common errors.
5. APA REFERENCING STYLE: Use an APA guide whenever you are unsure!
(1) - LE 1503 Replacement class
(2) - LE 1503 Absence Request Form
LE 1503 REPLACEMENT CLASS procedure
If you can replace your class in the same week, ONLY complete the Absence Replacement Class Form (1).
APA GUIDE – APA_Referencing_6th_ed
CALENDAR – Calendar 2014-2015
ESSAY TEMPLATE – LE 1503 FINAL ESSAY COVER & TEMPLATE new! Use this document to submit your final essay
ESSAY QUESTION - LE1503 Essay Topic August 2014
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION – LE1503 Rules & Information
LECTURE & ASSESSMENT SCHEDULE – LE1503 Schedule for students
Watch these short admin videos to understand basics about LE-1503.
Admin Video 1 – Attendance and Dropping
Admin Video 2 - Introduction to LE-1503
Admin Video 3 – Streaming too slow? How to download lectures
Do you know what’s happening in the Language Centre? Keep up to date with our website: http://lc.ubd.edu.bn/